Reeba Muthalaly focuses her practice on corporate, transactional and private securities matters, assisting on a wide range of domestic and international transactions, including:
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestments for strategic and private equity clients
- Investments by growth funds in the hospitality industry
- Acquisition financing for private equity sponsors
- General corporate advice to a number of private equity portfolio companies and other operating companies across a variety of industries including consumer goods, logistics providers and hospitality.
Reeba was recently included among the 2021-2022 New York Metro “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers.
- Reeba Muthalaly et al., “A Comprehensive Approach to Conditional Cash Transfers,” Georgetown Journal of Poverty Law & Policy (2014)
- Reeba Muthalaly et al., “Interpreting The Constitution: Supreme Court Constitution Benches Since Independence” Economic and Political Weekly (2011)