Elizabeth Man-Wai Li
Elizabeth is Of Counsel In the firm’s Corporate, M&A and Venture Capital Group. She concentrates in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, public and private equity, securities law reporting and compliance, and general corporate governance and commercial matters.
Elizabeth is experienced in reviewing general commercial contracts as well as drafting operating and shareholder agreements. She represents clients seeking to make investments as well as business owners seeking to create or preserve rights in privately-held businesses. Her approach to each engagement begins with an understanding of the underlying operational and economic activities that are in the background of the commercial transaction
Elizabeth is fluent in Mandarin, Shanghainese and Cantonese.
- Represents fund investors and strategic investors in growth equity financings and convertible debt financings
- Represents private equity funds in portfolio acquisitions in media, software, publishing, and consumer products industries
- Represents clients in formation, structuring and organization of corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures and partnerships
- Represents existing clients in numerous “acqui-hire” transactions for healthcare, software and technology businesses
- New York Metro Rising Stars – 2022