Florian Ellison’s real estate practice is extensive, including purchase & sales, leasing and real estate finance. His commercial leasing experience includes subleasing and ground leasing of commercial properties.
Florian represents buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, landlords and tenants, as well as institutional clients. In connection with his real estate practice, Florian also practices general corporate law, including the formation and structure of corporations, limited liability companies and other joint ventures. Having extensive experience representing both sides of transactions, Florian takes a practical approach to resolve deal issues efficiently and expeditiously without compromising his clients’ goals.
Florian is fluent in German.
- Representation of one of the largest private garage operators in New York City. (Successfully negotiated leases for dozens of garages)
- Representation of property owners in financing and re-financing transactions in the greater New York City metropolitan area, including a $100 million mezzanine loan transaction in connection with a condominium development project
- Representation of lenders in bridge loan transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine secured debt
- Representation of a major New York City supermarket operator, including negotiating leases for numerous new stores
- Representation of Fortune 500 Company in leasing numerous retail stores throughout New York City and North-East region